Presale

seed round

Institutional investors

Volume(1 million), Unit price: 0.2USDT/SYN.

15% of 1 million will be released at the beginning. The rest 85% of 1 million by custody(90 days). During the 90 days, the assets can be used for synthetizing assets. After the 90 days, SYN will be linear released to owners in 6 months.was completed on March 29.

Presale

private round A

Institutional investors

Volume(2 million), Unit price: 0.35USDT/SYN

20% of 2 million will be released at the beginning. The rest 80% of 2 million by custody(90 days). During the 90 days, the assets can be used for synthetizing assets. After the 90 days, SYN will be linear released to owners in 6 months.Completed on April 3.

Presale

Private Placement Series B

Institutional investors

Volume(5 million), Unit price: 0.6USDT/SYN

30% of 5 million will be released at the beginning. The rest 70% of 5 million by custody(90 days). During the 90 days, the assets can be used for synthetizing assets. After the 90 days, SYN will be linear released to owners in 6 months.Completed on April 10.

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store